Tuesday, July 23, 2013

let's try walking a different, better road.

I had a flood of good views on my facebook page when I posted a video today.
Well, for the sake of sourcing, I'd share here the original source which I have also tweeted.


As a young marketing con writing professional (gee I sound mayabang, lols), 
I really take delight in well crafted ads. 
This video is one of those. So without further ado, check this video first.





After watching it, I flooded my twitter with rather inspired posts, lols.
But seriously, this video's message is way too simple and yet so profound, living up to it is quite a challenge.


Who isn't tired of all the bad news, more so bad media in the country? 
Minsan it is just really inspiring to be called to respond to a rather unconventional move. 
Bakit nga ba hindi tayo maging mga good news?


So while others waste their time and lives blaming who know who (hello government, hello authorities);
let's try walking a different, better road.



#BeTheChangeYouWantToSee
#GOPinoy

1 comment:

  1. Betway review - Dr.MD
    Betway is not just one of 여주 출장마사지 the world's leading 광주 출장안마 sports betting software 안동 출장샵 providers but also one 제주 출장안마 of the largest online gambling software providers in the 서귀포 출장샵 world. Betway

    ReplyDelete

BEST LOVED BY READERS